Commemorating 100 years since the Armistice, The Royal Marines Charity’s annual London Dinner is an event we were delighted to support as their production partner. With the fundraising event hosting over 500 guests, the stunning Guildhall backdrop required a number of elements to transform the space and support the various elements of the event.
- With many components to make a big splash, our start point was plans for the tables, dictating the Great Hall room layout.
- First impressions for guests arriving was the elaborate lighting of the building outside, with fire entrance pillars and storm lantern lined walkway.
- To lift the ambience of the library, uplighters were positioned with plasma screens set to position.
- An expanse of lighting design across the Great Hall included the stain glass window, historic balconies and a moving ceiling wash.
- The main stage structure stood in prominent position, accompanied by a smaller stage and flag poles were rigged to support 6 prominent flag positions, rigging to a further 4 flags.
The event was the most successful fundraising event in the history of the charity, raising an incredible amount of £950k.